Sunday, August 24, 2008

A busy weekend!

Yesterday we had our annual cross country pool party. I went to go buy the pizza for that, and headed over to one of the athlete's houses where it was held. Then I went straight from there to Sam's club to meet some friends so we could buy some food for a baby shower we were throwing for the following day. That same night one of Brian's classmates got married so we went to the ceremony and reception. Drew had a sabre arch, so the guys were in their dress blues. They always look so nice in uniform!! We had a lot of fun. Today was the baby shower for Amy. I went over to Allyssa's house early to help her get set up. It was a busy weekend. Brian got a lot done around the house. I start school tomorrow with kids, and I don't feel like I'm fully prepared!!! So if I don't put anything new on here for awhile, you'll know that I'm busy with Cross Country and school!

No comments: