Sunday, May 3, 2009

Just an Update!

So Brian has been gone for about two weeks now. Our two cats are with his brother, Todd and Sadie is with his parents. We are very lucky to have family help us out while we are waiting for our house to be built. Brian is adjusting to his new job in Kansas and living in a hotel room. It'll be interesting when I get there to try to fit all of our stuff in the little area that we'll have. But we will make it work and we're hoping our house stays on track for an August 14th closing date!!

The week after Brian left was crazy for me. I had to deal with house cleaners, pest control people, and carpet cleaners. And it's still not quite ready for our new tenants. That's right, we have official tenants. They'll be moving in on Friday. So I need to go mow our lawn and drop off the keys.

I've been very greatful for Heather and Jeremy. It's been really nice staying here. I like having people around to talk to. Also, this past week I've come to their house after softball practice to see dinner on the table. They've been great. And I love to play with their little girl, Hadley. Well that is it for now. I'll add pictures later!

No comments: