Friday, July 31, 2009

Fishing

Brian went fishing almost every weekend while I was still working down in San Antonio. And I knew that once I got here he would want to continue. I enjoy fishing too...just not every weekend! So here are a few pictures of us fishing in a river.




I was having issues with getting it snagged on the bottom. It was really frustrating. Brian ended up spending half the time getting my line untangled! Needless to say, we didn't stay at the river for too long. After I stopped trying, Brian got his line snagged as well! It was kind of funny!


So after the river, we went to try the lake. This was much better! However, the spot we picked was kind of tricky to get to. We had to climb down these huge rocks to get to the lake. And some of them were pretty wobbly.


But we made it!


And I even caught a fish!


The sunsets here in Kansas are gorgeous! Watching this sunset was the best way to end our day.



2 comments:

Riann said...

Just two more weeks to go, right? Love the pictures and love the new blog look- too cute!

the fortenberrys said...

How beautiful, Kristen. Glad you are enjoying Kansas.