Monday, May 24, 2010

Pickles Anyone?

It's been so nice to have my appetite back!! And I really haven't had any weird cravings or anything I don't think. But I do LOVE pickles right now. That was one thing I could eat even when I was feeling sick. At least I haven't had the infamous "Pickles and Ice Cream" craving yet.

I'm still not into chocolate really though. Kind of depressing I know! I can eat a chocoloate chip cookie, but if the main ingredient is chocolate I don't want it. I guess it's okay though, I know I need to be eating healthy anyway. Another weird food aversion I've had is chicken. Prior to getting pregnant, chicken was my main source of meat. Now all I want is red meat. (Not bloody red, but beef.) Who knows....this whole experience is just strange to me.

So the other night, Brian and I sat down to watch a movie. We watched the Clint Eastwood movie, Gran Torino. At the end of it, I found myself crying! And not just a tear or two, but I had some pretty good waterworks going. Brian found this to be really funny!! Don't get me wrong...he was being nice about it. But he thought it was funny that I cried during a CLINT EASTWOOD movie. It did have a sad ending though (at least I thought it did!). If you haven't seen it, I would say that it was pretty good. We did skip through quite a few scenes in the beginning though. I thought it had a pretty slow start and I hated all the swearing that they had in it. But the middle and end were definitely great!

Nothing else is really new here. I'm still not showing really. So I don't have any pictures to post. But I'll keep you all updated!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Congratulations Kristen and Brian!! So happy for you two! You will both be amazing parents!