Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Things!

We've had quite a few new things occur lately!
  1. I finished my semester. Yay! It feels good to be done, but I've found myself getting bored during the day so now I think I'm going to take a summer class and try to finish my degree early!
  2. Kailyn rolled over for the first time from her back to her tummy!!! She's done it the other way quite a few times but from her back to front was new today!
  3. She's sitting up completely unassisted. A few times she'll topple over if she reaches too far too fast, but for the most part she catches herself.
  4. She's also standing up on her own when she holds on to the couch or some other object. She's not pulling herself up, but she can stand there for a good 3-5 minutes before she decides to sit back down.
  5. Brian left for Airborne School today. The army was not the best with coordinating this. It's been very frustrating for us to say the least. He was going, he wasn't, he was going, he wasn't.... They couldn't seem to find the money to send him. Yesterday they found the money and booked him a plane ticket for Friday but he was afraid he wouldn't make it to the check in on time so now he's driving. He's already on his way.
That's it for now. I'm heading back home tomorrow for a week to visit family and friends. So I'll have lots of new pictures to post when I get back next Friday. :)

No comments: