Monday, May 9, 2011

Video and other things!

I just love this video of Kailyn. She's finally getting the hang of "jumping" in her jumperoo. It's so fun to watch all the new things she is learning. (So the video won't load, but it's on my facebook page.)

As for me, I have one final exam and one project left for this semester. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am really looking forward to this summer. I haven't had a break from school since last May! I hate it when things are always on my mind, such as needing to do this homework/project or what not when all I want to do is play with Kailyn!

Brian is doing pretty good. His job is really starting to get to him I think. We're both very happy that his command time is almost over. Usually people take command for two years, but he's lucky enough to only have to do it for just over a year. We have a couple of vacations planned, and I can't wait for him to leave his work behind him!! He's on call 24/7 and carries his blackberry (government issued) with him at all times. But come June 17th, he's done!!

I hope all you mothers out there had a wonderful mother's day! I had a great day. Brian woke up early and went and bought some bagels from Panera Bread. When Kailyn woke up I opened my card and gift! I got this beautiful heart necklace! I love my family so much!!!!

No comments: